We’re counting down the weeks to bring together our global community for another inspiring Autodesk University.
This year, AU 2020 is coming to you November 17-20 as a digital conference—and if you haven’t heard yet, it’s free. You just need to register to participate.
AU 2020 will feature dynamic keynotes and numerous classes, roundtables, and meetups to interact with peers and experts. In fact, there will be about 30 different classes focused on data management.
While AU 2020 registration is required, class enrollment isn’t. Once you’ve registered, you can attend as many classes as you like.
Data management classes at AU 2020, include:
- Looking into the Crystal Ball: The Future of Autodesk Vault
- The Golden Ticket: Working with Vault & Fusion Team
- Sharing Fusion 360 files through to Autodesk Vault
- Fusion Lifecycle and Vault – the Synergy
- Autodesk Vault Professional Change Order Process 101
- Fusing Document Management and GIS: An Autodesk Approach
- Joint Effort: Vault and Fusion Lifecycle As the New Dream Couple
- iLogic and Vault—Vault and iLogic
- What’s New in Vault 2021
You can browse through all the classes here.
From industry talks and instructional demos to live panels and roundtables, AU 2020 offers a wide variety of opportunities for developing your skills and making new contacts.
See you at #AU2020