If you are having problems logging in to the Autodesk University mobile app, here’s some information that may help you succeed.
- Be sure you are using your AU 2012 registration account rather than your AU member account to log in.
- Try logging in to the HTML 5 version of the app at http://ddut.ch/autodeskuniversity-web. If you can successfully log in that way, then try using the app again to log in.
- If your AU 2012 registration username and/or password contains special characters, such as “@” “#” “!”, you will not be able to log in to the mobile app. Use the following instructions to change your account information:
- Go to https://www.autodeskuniversity2012.com/connect/publicDashboard.ww
- In the My Account menu (located top right on the page), select Edit Login.
- Follow the instructions to change your username and/or password. Use only letters and/or numbers.
If you continue to have problems, contact the AU Registration Team at:
Phone: 888-371-1722 (toll-free in the United States and Canada)
Hours: 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m., Pacific time