Our VRED team is excited to announce an additional member of the VRED family.
On May 7 2020, Autodesk is launching VRED® Core. This addition to the VRED® portfolio is a flexible, customizable, and scalable VRED® product, particularly for cloud and server-based applications.
Its Key Features include:
- Support of GPU/CPU Raytracing and Clustering
- VRED Core’s scalable raytracing capabilities gives you full flexibility to scale GPU and CPU rendering needs according to your hardware set-up
- Complete Python API of VRED® Professional
- You can leverage Python for automated data translation (the supported data formats within Linux are limited, but we support all data formats within Windows) , preparation of visualization assets, and automated visualization systems
- Windows and Linux support
- VRED Core give you the option of deploying, integrating, and scaling—whether you work with on-premise servers or in the cloud—to power online and offline rendering systems on Linux and Windows
- Streaming to any device
- You can stream your high quality VRED real-time renderings on any device, for management reviews and internal or customer-facing visualization systems
Why VRED Core?
Because you can
- stream to any Device and thus enable a new spectrum of workflows, which gives you access to VRED high quality rendering to anybody from anywhere, anytime.
- easily integrate VRED Core (into your existing pipeline or rendering systems), customize for your specific needs, and extend where additional functionality is needed.
- use it in the cloud or on a premise-server infrastructure
- adapt software with the Python API, meeting the needs of your highly Agile and Flexible design environments
- tap Python’s ability to automate your work on data preparation or rendering
- achieve the highest fidelity possible in real-time with Core’s scalable real-time Raytracing
The launch of VRED Core marks the first step into providing an agile and adaptable version of VRED, which can be used very flexibly as the core of modern and connected custom systems and scalable rendering applications. Made for cloud use, VRED Core targets new workflows and connects you with your data anytime, anywhere, through cloud and streaming.
Check out VRED Core if you’re interested in:
- Driving your rendering service
- Online configurators
- In-house rendering service
- High-Quality Reviews
- Automating your processes
- Batch convert data
- Data preparation
- Automated Rendering Systems
- Scaling your rendering
- GPU and CPU based real-time raytracing
- Multiple OpenGL stream
A example of scalable GPU Raytracing: