Every year, a highlight of AIF is our product deep dives. This is where our product teams share what’s new in Alias, VRED and Shotgrid, as well as highlighting the solutions each offers for your production pipeline.
If you were unable to attend AIF in Munich – or you’d really like to experience these again – check out the Agile Design Studio page in our AIF On-Demand Experience.
AIF Deep Dives
In this Alias Deep Dive session, Phil Botley and Barry Kimball discuss recent enhancements and tease out some exciting news about what’s coming in Alias.
- Round Tool enhancements, including Box Select
- Retopology Tool enhancements that support draping a sub-divisional surface over scanned geometry
- Modify Crease Tool refinements
- Exciting news about what’s coming in Alias
In this VRED Deep Dive session, Pascal Siefert shares an overview and live demonstrations on the most important changes and new features in VRED.
- Re-designed and improvedMaterial Editor
- Structural back-end changes in the Python API
- Multi-selection property editing in the user interface
In this ShotGrid Deep Dive session, Brandon Tasker explores the basics of ShotGrid for new customers. He also highlights new innovations and additions to the program for current customers.
- Re-using Data from a library across projects
- Using publish automations within Alias and Shotgrid to capture review notes in a unified system
- Validating your scene based on the rules your studio defines
For more stories, updates and resources, subscribe to the Design Studio Blog or bookmark it for future posts. You can also check us out our Autodesk Automotive page on LinkedIn, subscribe to our Alias and VRED YouTube channels, and follow us on Facebook.