We are pleased to announce a new application to batch export Revit 3D views into NWC file format in Autodesk Revit 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023; the Publish NWC Add-in for Revit.
The new Publish NWC Add-in for Revit enables design partners and subcontractors to efficiently share specific 3D views from their Revit projects as an NWC, include NWCs in coordination workflows, and update individual views for coordination meetings.
What it means for you…
- Efficient export of Revit View Sets to NWC in a batch process
- An alternative coordination workflow with NWC
- Ability to fully engage in coordination workflows whilst retaining intellectual property within RVT files
- Automatic upload of the NWC files into ACC or BIM 360 using Desktop Connector
- Customizable file names per exported view
Once installed the Publish to NWC Add-in is available from the Add-ins tab in Revit.
Select the view set that you want to export from the drop down list. The views associated with the view set will be displayed. Views that cannot be exported to NWC format will be unchecked and disabled.
If a specific view is not required for export then it can be deselected by unchecking the tickbox on the left side of the window. To change the file names of the exported views, click on each view name and type in the name to use for export.
Autodesk Revit Online help Publish to NWC